Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome to The LBT Fan Blog!

Welcome to my very first ever blog. This blog has been created for the fans of a movie franchise known as The Land Before Time. It is made for those who love the franchise. Here, you'll be able to view special scenes from the movies, including ones that could only be posted here.

Note that a new video shall be posted each day until they are all put up, and with a total of over ninety videos, we are looking at more than three months worth.

Enjoy the blog and I hope you all visit often.

See ya later!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! LBT Blog! Just what this fan-base needs. We shall spread this blog far and wide until it encompasses the entire internet, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, LBT global domination? I could go for that. Anyway, I love this song, its my favorite out of all the LBT songs

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s., its raga, its using the name for the e-mail I created for LBT stuff for some reason

    ReplyDelete